Waterloo and Taunton Conservative Club has a proud history of supporting the local community with numerous fundraising activities taking place throughout the year.
Recent fundraising efforts have raised hundred of pounds for:
- Manchester children’s charity ‘MedEquip4Kids’.
- National Dogs Trust – Manchester.
- SSAFA – Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association.
- The Royal British Legion.
- The Ashton Armoury Trust.
- The Alzheimer’s Society.
- Marie Curie Nurses.
- Willow Wood Cancer Hospice.
- Tameside Hospital Intensive Care Unit.
- Tameside Hospital Children’s Ward.
The club committee also attends the annual Remembrance Sunday service, presenting a poppy wreath on behalf of the club members. If you think your charity would benefit from working with our club visit the ‘contact us’ page and get in touch.